I can’t change my country - Sulley Muntari
AC Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari says if there was a way he could change his country of birth, he would have done it without blinking an eye.
Comparing club and country, he revealed that there was a sharp contrast between Ghana and Milan in many ways.
Muntari, who fell out of favour with Ghana’s technical team during the Brazil World Cup on disciplinary grounds which led to his expulsion midway, mentioned that at Milan one had whatever he wanted, and was loved by team-mates.
The UEFA Champions League winner indicated that this disparity notwithstanding, he, like the proverbial leopard, » Read More
- Jul 29
- Ghanaian defender Appiah set to sign for Dutch side NEC
- Ghana U20 female coach submits final squad for FIFA U20 Women's World Cup
- Okraku: Hearts fans must support Herbert Addo
- Jordan Ayew leaves Marseille for Lorient
- Jul 28
- GLASGOW SHAME: Near brawl in Team Ghana camp
- Ghanaian supporters denied visa for U-20 World Cup
- FIFA Imposed Worldwide Sanctions On player From Ghana
- FIFA: Worldwide sanctions imposed on players from Ghana, Malta
- Al Ain put Asamoah Gyan on special training program to boost his fitness
- Al Ain’s new signing Stoch lauds Gyan
- Almeria sign Partey from Atletico on loan
- Asamoah Gyan beats Van Persie, Pogba in 2014 Goal 50
- Pre-season friendly: Cpt. Muntari scores consolation goal in Milan vrs Man City
- Randy Abbey set to contest Nyantakyi? Campaign T-shirts emerge
- I’m still under contract at Free State - Agyei
- » More Soccer News