Prof Date-Bah urges govt to adopt policy framework
Professor Justice S. K. Date-Bah, a retired Supreme Court Judge on Saturday urged government to adopt a policy framework within the next five years that prioritizes research, innovation and skills development.
This, he said, will address the problem of graduate employability.
Prof Date-Bah who was the guest of honour at the 13th Congregation of the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) in Accra, pointed out that higher education is valuable to the development process, independent of any vocational or professional training it may provide.
“Nevertheless, given the needs of modern day industry, private enterprise, society and government, » Read More
- Dec 8
- 47-year-old wins Sissala West Best Farmer
- Population officer proposes Youth in Population model
- Higher food yields depend on extension officers - DCE
- Tamale Polytechnic admits 3,159 students
- GIMPA holds 13th congregation
- Member of Council of State advocates backyard gardening
- Dec 7
- Oye Lithur calls for Zero tolerance against violence
- KNUST gets police post
- British NGO joins fight against illegal fishing in Elmina
- ACEP holds forum on Petroleum Exploration and Production Bill
- Minister advises against indiscriminate sale of land in U/W
- Fishermen clean up Winneba landing beach
- Police, Churches collaborate to fight crime in Koforidua
- Flags to fly at half mast in honour of Nelson Mandela
- Dec 6
- Kwahu East Assembly still fails to confirm DCE
- » More Regional News